Wednesday 16 November 2011

SU Convention 2011 - Disneyland Paris!!!

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be in Disneyland Paris for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention. Approximately 400 SU Demonstrators from the UK, France and Germany will get together and have two wonderful days (Friday and Saturday).
I am flying tomorrow, from Manchester, to CDG Airport Paris, with two of my SU buddies Lynda and Karen. The three of us are sharing a room together - that will be fun!!
Here's a piccie of the little gift that I will be giving to Lynda and Karen. Sorry I can't show you what's inside, but that would spoil the surprise for them! (Apart from which - I forgot to take a picture before I wrapped them up!! Duh!!)




















Tomorrow, when we are safely on our way, I will post a piccie of the little gifts that I have made for the rest of our Team - Julies' Jems- there are 18 of us going to Convention, so we are in for a great time!

Come back on Friday and you can see what I made for swaps - at this moment in time I have made 125 of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.