Friday 18 November 2011

Convention Swaps























Well I ended up making 150 swaps - I decided to do something that wouldn't take up too much room in my suitcase, so I made Flower shaped Fridge Magnets.
I used the Fancy Flower Punch with various colours of cardstock and used the NEW Coloured Embossing Powders - you can see I have used the Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquise (as well as the usual Black and White). I have used the Hostess stampset "Posy Punch" and used offcuts of green for the leaves which were punched using the Bird Builder Punch.
They turned out to be very labour intensive, so I just hope that the SU Demos that I swap with will like them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.