Wednesday 23 November 2011

Convention 2011

Hello everyone - well I am back safe and sound.
Had a great time in EuroDisney but am absolutely exhausted now. Haven't stopped since I came home. Had overnight visitors, unpacked, then Craft Class yesterday afternoon and Golf Club Ladies'meeting last night - so still no rest for the wicked!
Have quite a few cards to make this week, so will make a start on them tomorrow.
Will try and post some piccies tomorrow - meantime here is the group photo of all the Jems who went to Convention.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kate, I was there too and my pal Evie is in your group! How small is the world? I originate fro Grimsby so seriously in your neck of the woods considering I now live in glasgow!
    I have abig favour to ask, do you think you could send me a clue as to your owl card please? The one with the owls peaking frombehind the trunk? I have accustomed who has seen it and is wanting me to demo it at their workshop inten days time. I only just found it on your blog tonight. Would that be acceptable? Thank you so much, my email is stampdelicious@gmail.com and yes I am a demo like yourself just up here in Glasgow. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.